Social Contract

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Intramurals

Let the Games Begin!
After…



Our 3rd qtr examinations came to an end
“Whew! What a day!”
After our test, I reported to the MAPEH dept. to help. I got the scotch tape and asked Rose Abi to help me in fixing the schedule and posting the Stuff for the Sports Club.
I thought I could hang out with my classmates but Jenine came and told me that I’m one of the runners in the torch ceremony. Shocked, I came with her while briefing me. We were asked to wear all white and I didn’t have those things at that time. Jenine offered her shorts after her run. “Hindi lang pla torch ang ipapasa pati shorts!” I thought everything was settled but Mam Palisoc approached me and asked for the snare drums. “Wahhh!!!! Nobody reminded me and I thought it was just for the cheering practice or something. I was so guilty because I am so forgetful and I realized that it was my responsibility. Kuya Timmy comforted me and told me “Snare drums? Hindi naman mhalaga un, sa tingin mo maririnig un ng buong school?” I smiled and I remembered that we were the emcees of the program. I was already comfortable in the stage when we were asked to prepare for the run. As planned, I waited for Jenine and changed. I hurried but I was already late. The student already ran 2 rounds just for me. I felt ashamed but it was okay… hehehe… “Ganun naman talaga parati”


“Whew!” The games officially started and I attended the briefing for the badminton tournament. I met my teammate Anna Rose and I invited her to play with me. I also asked Danikko and Darren because they will also play doubles. Anna Rose taught me the right strokes and told me if my shots were in. Jay V and Ryle advised me about my play because it was like I am playing Tennis and I usually do a “smash” which is not a good strategy in badminton. Huhuhuhu, I can’t help it because I’m really used in playing Tennis. “Good luck nalang tlaga sa akin tom”


Moseley and Einstein won all their games today!! We are not expecting anything but to have fun and enjoy the intramurals.
But we hope that we can also reach the Finals so that we can play till Friday.


Good Luck EINSTEIN-MOSELEY!!
Jay Mark and I decided to go home early. Along the way we met Mark David and persuaded him to take the LRT. We talked about College and our courses. We all passed the UPCAT but Mavid’s mom wants him to go to UST because he is one of the top 100 passers in BS Architecture. He really wants that course but he also wants to go to UP even if he didn’t get his 1st and 2nd choice.
Like the usual, Jay Mark and I were already planning our sched. I asked him to drive for me but he refused. I offered to be his driver but he also refused. “Offending noh?” But he told me that he is scared of driving because we might get into an accident. Wahahahaha!


We settled for the MRT but he said that he would join me only up to Guadalupe. I almost cried because we already talked about it before. I persuaded him that we would both take Fx at Ayala since we will have the same schedule for everything. We are planning to attend morning classes and go home by 2 or 3pm so that we can hang out at the mall. “Taas pangarap noh? To think BA PolSci ako, si Jay Mark BS Architecture at si Gerard BS Biology. Paano kami same sched? Wahahaha!!” Gerard also wants to join us!! Yey!! Together again!!!


Congratulations for those who passed! Rallies Here I Come!! ^____________^
posted by "hean" at 1/24/2007 09:00:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I woke up one morning and saw the sun shining brightly at me. See? This is life. I must learn to move on, take the risk and be happy. I turned back and saw the dark past..."Hey, Its miserable in here, do you want to come with me?"

would i dare go back?

Most of us realize that we love someone just because she/he's already gone...
that's wrong..
do learn from mistakes...

admirers & fans.. don't think this is for u..
haha =)

Name: