Social Contract

Sunday, January 21, 2007

A Thousand Masks

A Thousand Masks

All these years I’ve waited for someone like you
A brave young soldier who’ll save me from this dungeon
You’ll take me away and regain my heart
This is only but a wish, a hope,
A dream
***********************

You wear a mask, a thousand masks
I don’t know why but I’ve never asked you
For each mask lies a different person,
A different you

I watched you closely
I counted all your masks
It really bothered me
But still,
I never asked why

Every night I pray,
That you’ll return safely from your battles
For in that armor, I can see a different person
A different you

I could just count your smiles
Like every girl would do
But your mask is hiding what’s inside,
And it’s the real you

You are different in every angle,
In every aspect of life
Why do you need to hide from those masks?
For I can see how beautiful you are inside

Still, I stayed
I never asked why
You seem contented
Or is it just another mask, you are holding?

The time will come
When you’ll show your face
I will be there waiting
To see your real smile

^_______^
*********************************
posted by "hean" at 1/21/2007 01:04:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I woke up one morning and saw the sun shining brightly at me. See? This is life. I must learn to move on, take the risk and be happy. I turned back and saw the dark past..."Hey, Its miserable in here, do you want to come with me?"

would i dare go back?

Most of us realize that we love someone just because she/he's already gone...
that's wrong..
do learn from mistakes...

admirers & fans.. don't think this is for u..
haha =)

Name: