Social Contract

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

The path



Choosing this Path

I am out of the ordinary.
I am in search of an adventure
I am in despair
I want to find myself.

Sadness, it creeps inside my heart. It aches and slowly breaks me into pieces.
Remorse, it hinders me from living anew.
Acceptance, it kills me even by just thinking about it.
Pity, it stops me from moving on.
Faith, it makes me believe that there is still a chance, a hope.

God does miracles. He is working in my life. I know that he gave me these challenges for me to be stronger.
But….
Why is there a rope tied in my hand that stops me from walking the path?
Is this the work of the devil?
Every time I turn back, I see the faces that I left in oblivion. They don’t deserve to be hurt but I don’t want to return and reach out for I know that I’ll surely perish to nothingness. Again.

The wind brushes to my cheek as I walk to the path. I feel the warm welcome of my new life as I gaze the rising sun. It seems like it was waiting for me all along.

I am smiling…. Again.
I need to let go of the rope, but it’s too tight.Can somebody please untie it for me?
posted by "hean" at 12/20/2006 12:00:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I woke up one morning and saw the sun shining brightly at me. See? This is life. I must learn to move on, take the risk and be happy. I turned back and saw the dark past..."Hey, Its miserable in here, do you want to come with me?"

would i dare go back?

Most of us realize that we love someone just because she/he's already gone...
that's wrong..
do learn from mistakes...

admirers & fans.. don't think this is for u..
haha =)

Name: