Social Contract

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Crazy Frog!

Crazy Frog!

Wahaha!What a day!
It's like everything was turned upside down
or is it just because I'm so tired because of my portfolio.. hahaha..


Last night,
I was doing my portfolio when suddenly something came.
haha.. Laughing, I continued writing my reflections for Filipino.
Miguel and Angelo kept on telling me things that I can't tell in this blog. Anyway, they gave me an advice that helped me alot. We even talked about the movie "A Walk to Remember"
Why? because we were talking about respect and humility when it comes to guys.

Enough of that! ^___^
After our long talk, I noticed that it was already 11 so I continued writing my reflections. I noticed that it was already 2am and I was not yet finished. "Come on.."
I need to pass that portfolio so I decided to be late in class.
"Napasa ko!" I was so happy because I made it on time..
(thank you Matthew Reyes of IV-Franklin) He helped me in my portfolio ( he asked for a puncher in the guidance office)
Tired, after I reported in social, we asked our teacher if we could rest and she agreed.
"Shhhhhhhh.....zzzzzzzz" We didn't have our Comsci but we had our f.m. and music.
Sarah informed me that the upcat results were already out. I told Bea and Jay Mark and I attended my class.

6pm.. "Jaymark!!! Nasan ka na?! waaah!!" I thought he left me. Miguel told me that they went to the mall. I called and my bes answered... "Nasan na kayo? Bakit niyo ko iniwan? Hindi ganun si Jaymark! huhuhuhu.." My bes said so many things but assumed that I was already shouting. "hindi ako galit sau, kay Jaymark! kay jaymark!"

Some choir members approached us and kuya Kj and Jay V came. They stayed with me until Jay Mark came.

"Galit siya, iniwan niya bag niya sakin, nandito ata wallet niya" he told me.
I asked why she got mad and he told me everything.
"Hindi nga ako galit! and hindi ako sumisigaw.. like nasa labas ako ng masci.. ibang fone gamit ko.. mahina reception and talagang malakas boses ko..kanina pa dahil nagkakantahan kami ng mga choir"
He told me that she got upset because I got mad because of Jay mark.

I laughed... so hard.....
Hmm.. not because she got mad at me, No!, but because the reason that we fought over Jay Mark, a guy..

WAHAHAHA! "So anu feeling ng pinagaawayan ng dalawang babae? Baka lumaki ulo mo niyan"
*Speechless* he smiled "hindi naman eh"

I remember a promise..
It was made when we were still in gradeschool.
We will never fight just because of someone..
It made me smile but also disturbed because we were not really fighting because we like the same person but it was just a misunderstanding.
but the fact still remains..
we fought because of Jay Mark..
hehehe.. katuwa naman.. he was just standing there..
Mas mahal ko pa rin si Bea over everyone else noh!! hehe.. cge.. ^___^
posted by "hean" at 1/16/2007 07:57:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I woke up one morning and saw the sun shining brightly at me. See? This is life. I must learn to move on, take the risk and be happy. I turned back and saw the dark past..."Hey, Its miserable in here, do you want to come with me?"

would i dare go back?

Most of us realize that we love someone just because she/he's already gone...
that's wrong..
do learn from mistakes...

admirers & fans.. don't think this is for u..
haha =)

Name: