Social Contract

Friday, December 15, 2006

My lifetime Commitment



Time sure flies!
I’m sure that one day, you’ll just realize that you already have your diploma and ready to go to College.
How ironic that we used to say,
“Nakakasawa nman”
“Palagi nalang ganito”
but these are the memories that you’ll carry when you leave Masci.

As for me, I want to graduate NOW. I’m not bitter but so many things happened that pushed me to hate going to school. I always say “Bakit sa akin pa? Ako nanaman, lagi nalang” I’m tired of accepting and fixing myself to be ok. I came to the point that I wished not to wake up anymore. God didn’t answer. I realized that what I’m asking is too much. I don’t deserve that wish.

Anyway, he gave me an alternative. He gave me a purpose. He opened my eyes to more opportunities and certainties. I learned that I can have a new world; I can have a new prospective in life. I can be happy even if I lost something or someone.

I used to have a center of my universe and I’ve sacrificed so much to make everything fine. I thought I could be happy if I put so much effort on it. It didn’t turn out well.
I was a captive of my own emotions. I was a prisoner of my own world. I thought I could make everybody happy if I look happy. It was the biggest mistake I ever did.

God was so kind that he gave me friends who didn’t leave me. Also, he sent new and even old friends to help me find the light. I feel special because I never felt that I was alone. God made each day an adventure for me. He helped me build new friendships and even gave “older brothers” to be with me every time I feel down. Each day became a memorable day that I’ll treasure forever.

No more regrets and no more bitterness. I thank God that he sent people to guide me and clothed me with kindness and generosity. Don’t worry, I will return the favor and I’ll follow you. I know that I will never get lost.
Time sure flies, but I’ll make sure that I’ll live each day with hope and courage. I’ll do my best to face each morning with a smile. ^___^
posted by "hean" at 12/15/2006 10:01:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I woke up one morning and saw the sun shining brightly at me. See? This is life. I must learn to move on, take the risk and be happy. I turned back and saw the dark past..."Hey, Its miserable in here, do you want to come with me?"

would i dare go back?

Most of us realize that we love someone just because she/he's already gone...
that's wrong..
do learn from mistakes...

admirers & fans.. don't think this is for u..
haha =)

Name: