Social Contract

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

For Abychu!

Para sa Kanya toh!!

Jan 16,2007
8pm: I arrived home. I didn't eat but I went straight to my bedroom. I opened my pc and proceeded to my blog. Lay out mode!!!!

10:35pm I was about to save my new layout when I accidentally pressed the "Clear edits" button! "waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" but I didn't stop there. because.."Para sa kanya toh"

January 17, 2007
12:35am: Tada!! After some irritating soundz from my brother "ZZZzzzzzz.." I finished the new lay out of my blog. It's simple but I really felt happy and satisfied.

"Ayan sa wakas, mapupuntahan na ni Abychu ung blog ko!"
Hope you like it! wahahaha!!

around 8am: I saw this in our NCAE test booklet.. Shhhh.. hehehe..

"Happiness is one subject everyone thinks about but few seem to understand. Some people gain and keep it others momentarily grasp it, then lose it. A few never experience it at all. Yet, however elusive happiness maybe, it is attainable no matter how miserable you may have in the past."


It caught my attention! haha.. ^__^
posted by "hean" at 1/17/2007 07:17:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I woke up one morning and saw the sun shining brightly at me. See? This is life. I must learn to move on, take the risk and be happy. I turned back and saw the dark past..."Hey, Its miserable in here, do you want to come with me?"

would i dare go back?

Most of us realize that we love someone just because she/he's already gone...
that's wrong..
do learn from mistakes...

admirers & fans.. don't think this is for u..
haha =)

Name: