Social Contract

Friday, January 12, 2007

possibilities of true love

The Possibilities of True Love

I am a dreamer.
What is true love? I thought it was just a fantasy when people talk about it. I never believe such thing. Every time I hear fancy gossips from girls about such matter, I laugh. Every time I join the boys, we usually end up in a debate. Love is just for dreamers but I also live in reality.
If it comes to Love, many speak of doing the impossible. “Till death do us part,” couples always say. A man and wife, their hearts will beat as one and live happily ever after. That is always the ending but what happens if Love crosses its boundaries? Are you willing to give up everything?
I grew up and learned how to love. I may be an amateur if it comes to this matter but my I believe that my definition of love is no different from the others. It is by the law of God and the will of man. Love conquers all. It causes eternal happiness. It is selfless and infinite. It never hurts nor causes sorrow to anyone. It is bestowed to us to share and grow as God’s children. It never destroys but builds infinite possibilities. I may be a dreamer but I know the true meaning of love.
posted by "hean" at 1/12/2007 12:17:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I woke up one morning and saw the sun shining brightly at me. See? This is life. I must learn to move on, take the risk and be happy. I turned back and saw the dark past..."Hey, Its miserable in here, do you want to come with me?"

would i dare go back?

Most of us realize that we love someone just because she/he's already gone...
that's wrong..
do learn from mistakes...

admirers & fans.. don't think this is for u..
haha =)

Name: