Social Contract

Thursday, March 08, 2007

footsteps

Footsteps

He looks at me in the eyes
Those eyes that I see in fantasies
Dreamy, I don’t want to wake up
For I might never see them again

The heavens spoke clearly
I followed its command
I made the right choice
My smile was returned

What is this feeling?
Why do I fear of it?
The land disappears from sight
I feel my body light

Contentment
The shrills from the past faded fast
Forgiveness was left
I moved on, I let go

The stones left on the road
Why do they look so small?
Unlike the boulders I saw before
They almost blocked my way

Those eyes I’m seeing are not his
I fear of returning to that place
But would I give myself a chance?
Another life, Another hope?
posted by "hean" at 3/08/2007 08:26:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I woke up one morning and saw the sun shining brightly at me. See? This is life. I must learn to move on, take the risk and be happy. I turned back and saw the dark past..."Hey, Its miserable in here, do you want to come with me?"

would i dare go back?

Most of us realize that we love someone just because she/he's already gone...
that's wrong..
do learn from mistakes...

admirers & fans.. don't think this is for u..
haha =)

Name: