Social Contract

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

prom

Countdown to Graduation!

G.C! g.c. Gc gC GC gc Gc!!!!! Wahahaha!!
I’m trying hard to join the club but it seems like my mind is wandering through space.
/Sob T_______T


Ad chem.: “I’m trying hard to learn from him but it’s still useless” tsk tsk..
Half of the class usually cut during this period because there is no difference if they attend or not. I attend because at least I have a chair and a table while doing my assignments and I don’t need to worry about the dept. heads because I’m inside the classroom unlike my other classmates. Hehehe….
I’m already at the peak of being a die hard gc but I know it is already too late.
(hehehehe..) Hell, it’s just a piece of paper anyway. I’m already at Masci, what more can I ask?
Silence….


Feb 16, 2007
Our prom. I was late because Lorraine and I decided to have our make up at Festival Mall, Alabang. We arrived there around 10am so we decided to do some shopping. I asked where the bead shop was and we searched for it from the ground floor to the 4th flr. We didn’t find it. We wasted an hour looking for a shop that doesn’t exist anymore (Festi.. hehe) but soon I realized why I didn’t find it.


Lorraine: Destiny talaga… kaya hindi nakita


We arrived at Masci around 4pm. Tired, we stayed at the Astral building till 5:30pm.
The party ended at 11:45pm.


Moments to remember
* Laarni’s 2nd dance was the highlight of the night.
* Anna’s 1st dance and Abi’s last dance is the same person (guess who!)
* Dani discovered the “cleavage girls” of Einstein!!
* Hagar’s new hairstyle is really cool!
* Jean and Pia were really happy!
*Patchu really looked like a doll!
*Ditchie danced with only 4 people the whole night!


I think everyone has a memorable experience that night. ^_______^


My moments!
*Jay Mark wore a purple polo! (Laughs)
*Thanks to Timmy, I was able to take a rest. (Joke!)
*My clogs really hurt
*My last dance was Clem, Angelo and Miguel. How? Just imagine it!! Hehehe..
*I only danced with 5 people + 3(in one song) so cool!! Wahaha


Feb 17, 2007
I went to Fort bonifacio to arrange some stuff and went with my parents to Bulacan.


Feb 18, 2007
My parents and I went to Sm Megamall to participate at the debut fair. We canvassed for the prices. I was really shocked by the prices. The event was really fun but tiring. I was not able to do my assignments that day.

Feb 19, 2007
Bea gave a revelation.


Feb 20, 2007
Amity and I went to Sm Bicutan and played dance maniax. We ate at Mc Donalds. I arrived home around 8:45pm. Luckily my parents were not yet home.
Add on: while eating, Christian Bautista was our background song..(Abychu!!!)
"Waaahh!! timing pa, yung kantang pang un!!" I remembered something.. hehehe... siya pla ung kumanta nun..


Every second is important so don’t waste each precious moment by just daydreaming!
posted by "hean" at 2/20/2007 10:18:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I woke up one morning and saw the sun shining brightly at me. See? This is life. I must learn to move on, take the risk and be happy. I turned back and saw the dark past..."Hey, Its miserable in here, do you want to come with me?"

would i dare go back?

Most of us realize that we love someone just because she/he's already gone...
that's wrong..
do learn from mistakes...

admirers & fans.. don't think this is for u..
haha =)

Name: