Social Contract

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Happy bday dimpey!

Debut turned to reunion

I thought that I'm going to be late
hmm.. i told pat to wait for me outside the venue
pj.. txtd me and he said he was already there.
huhuhuhu.. why can't I come on time?

I arrived at Palm's club exactly 6pm. Pj and Pat were waiting for me at the parking lot.. whoa! There, I saw their faces again. I hugged both of them and I smiled because Pat still didn't put his neck tie.. wahaha..

It's already around 8pm when the party started. As usual,phoebus was late.. joke! But he was there and we all had a great time. Nonstop kwentuhan and teasing. Phoebus was still the same with the masungit but friendly attitude. "Sungit! hindi talaga nagbago" Patrick was not that quiet and snob anymore.. hehehe.. sungit din yan dati tulad ni phoebus.. maybe because he is in-love.. hahaha.. Pj, hmm.. cute and adorable like a stuffed toy pa rin. He is still bubbly but this time you can't take his fone away from him because his girlfriend keeps on calling him. Eeew.. haha.. but they're still the brothers I met before. they changed but I still know them..syempre

It was Dimpey's b-day and we were not able to talk. It's understood, she's the debutant! Iyel didn't come coz something came up and I was left with my 3 brothers.. wahahaha! We talked about many things and even toured around the club while the party was going on.

The party ended at 12 midnight but we decided to go to ATC to have a cup of coffee and even watch a movie. They all have their driver's license but i went with Pat. hehehe..
Still wearing my gown, we walked around atc.. It was fine since its already past 12 and pat, pj and phoebus were still wearing their coats. hahaha.. the movie house was already closed and there was no karaoke place either. Phoebus suggested to go to greenbelt but Pat already refused to go. We just sat at starbucks and continued our conversation there.

My 1st time!
-to walk at the mall wearing a gown
-1st time to walk more than 2 kilometers wearing clogs and still wearing a gown.. haha
-1st time to in a formal attire (with friends) and hang out at the mall.. parang js prom lang.. hahaha!

hope to see you again guys!! hugs!
posted by "hean" at 2/25/2007 05:40:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I woke up one morning and saw the sun shining brightly at me. See? This is life. I must learn to move on, take the risk and be happy. I turned back and saw the dark past..."Hey, Its miserable in here, do you want to come with me?"

would i dare go back?

Most of us realize that we love someone just because she/he's already gone...
that's wrong..
do learn from mistakes...

admirers & fans.. don't think this is for u..
haha =)

Name: