Social Contract

Saturday, August 11, 2007

UPSA and APSM

Dreams Do Come True!!

Alleluia!!
Thank God!!
I passed the UPSA applicant's examination!!
whew!!
Thank Lord!! Thank Everyone... ^_________^


It was Tuesday. I was sooooooooo nervous that I came to school only around 1pm because I didn't attend my pe class.


“Oh please Lord..... Let me pass the test... please.. I'll do anything..”
That was all I can say in my prayers.


What's more? It was also Exile night in APSM, my acad org.
I was silent, waiting for my turn in the talents show. (In my gladiator costume... hehehe....)
I was quite confident because I have my cd with me and they told me I was really cute in my costume!!

Then.... it came..

The laptop could not read the cd.. “why oh why??!!”
There.. but still... I made it!! woohoo!
I was not eliminated!!



After my performance, I rushed to my fone and saw the message.
“OMG!! I passed UPSA!!”
I'm a trainee.. I can't believe it but I passed both orgs.....
^_________________^
Thanks to kuya Ron, Ate Roxanne and Kuya Carlo!! we ranked the best quartet!!
(They were really great teachers!! I really owe them a lot!!)
Thank you.. thank you!!
Congrats to Iric, Ralph, Ron, Lou, Cam and other passers!!
Congratz Cam dae!! Top 1 of the applicants



Pride day is on Monday (APSM)
We are going to perform in front of non-APSMers
watch out for our show!! hehehe.. ^__________^
posted by "hean" at 8/11/2007 04:51:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I woke up one morning and saw the sun shining brightly at me. See? This is life. I must learn to move on, take the risk and be happy. I turned back and saw the dark past..."Hey, Its miserable in here, do you want to come with me?"

would i dare go back?

Most of us realize that we love someone just because she/he's already gone...
that's wrong..
do learn from mistakes...

admirers & fans.. don't think this is for u..
haha =)

Name: