Social Contract

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Debut!


The birthday of my dreams

It happened oh sooooooooo fast!! Finally, I’m already 18!!
Legal, cute and fabulous!! Wohooo!
(minus the “look” like 18 part)

I treated my twin cousin for a movie at G4. We watched “28 weeks later.” It was really a cool movie but before anything else…

We arrived at the mall around 10am and the movie starts at 12 so we went to Artwork and bought shirts with the same design and went to Landmark.
*Package counter

Assistant: Good morning ma’am! (Inaabot ang groceries namin)
Thei: Eiow po! Iwan lang po namin…
A: Kambal po kayo?
Thei: Umm… opo! Ayy hindi po pala! Cuz po kami..
A: oww? Mukha kasi kayong kambal, ilang taon ka na ba?
T: 18 po!
A: oww? Eh ikaw? (to my cuz)
Elieza: 13 po!
A: talaga?! Hindi po kasi halatang 18 na po kayo
(waaaaaaah! Tantrums!! Argggggghhh! *flashes a fake smile!)
T: mean niyo naman po… 18 nako eh! (still smiling)
A: sabi niyo po
T: (uupakan ko na toh.. mkaalis na nga)

*At G4 (movie house)
R-13 yung movie

Thei: 2 tickets 28 weeks later po!
Saleslady: Ilang taon na po kayo?
T: (Magrereact na sana..she was asking my cuz pala)
E: 13 po

*whew! That went well!

*At the door

Guard: Good afternoon po!! Dito po kayo sa kabila
Thei: Ayy! Hindi po cinema 2 po talaga kami..
G: ilang taon na po sila?
T: (Kainis naman talaga!!) umm.. 18 po
(May dumating na isa pang staff)
Staff: Hindi po kasi halata,, (smiling)
T: Ay ganun po ba…
That’s my 1st adventure as 18 yr old gal! Nothing change! Still perky! Ahihi…
Eniweiz, my bes Bea’s debut is coming and we have practices for her cotillion. Busy again and I REALLY need to exercise because my figure is going to critical level again. I don’t have plans to buy new set of jeans so I really need to have a diet!

My gift list!
I wanna thank those who went to my 18th b-day! I know it was so hard to attend because of the elections and stuff. I really appreciate your presence and for those who didn’t make it, It’s A ok! I understand naman eh!

50% of my gifts are stuffed toys! Aside from my 18 teddy bears, many still gave me stuffed toys! It’s so obvious that you don’t want me to grow up! Hehe..

25% gave me bags! Bags are very useful in College! They’re useful and cool! Thanks!

10% are furniture! Hmm.. They’re very useful especially for my new room with tetz!

10% are jewelries and perfumes. Gifts for ladies huh?

5% other stuff like clothes, money! Watches! Frames! Books!

(the picture Jay Mark used)



Woohoo!!
Unlike my bes I didn’t implement the “no gift no entry policy” so its ok for me. I just showed this because while I was opening my gifts (like it was Christmas)
Katz, Ayen, Camz and Rose Abi were with me!
A gift caught our attention.
I was attracted with the wrapper but there was no card in it. It was flat with a pale colored wrapper but it was designed with a butterfly. I thought it was a mirror or a frame since some one gave me a mirror. I was surprised that it was a photo mosaic of me!
I was so surprised that I smiled the whole time while looking at the smaller pictures. That’s when I concluded that it was from Jay Mark! It’s full of his pictures!
I also know that the picture he used is his favorite! I really love the photo mosaic! It was really sweet and my mom even told me to put that in my room at UP D!

I’m so excited to bring that there!! Love yah!! ARIGATO! Hugz!
We almost have the same sched naman so You’ll see me everyday.. wahaha!! Hugz again!!

posted by "hean" at 5/15/2007 08:28:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I woke up one morning and saw the sun shining brightly at me. See? This is life. I must learn to move on, take the risk and be happy. I turned back and saw the dark past..."Hey, Its miserable in here, do you want to come with me?"

would i dare go back?

Most of us realize that we love someone just because she/he's already gone...
that's wrong..
do learn from mistakes...

admirers & fans.. don't think this is for u..
haha =)

Name: