Social Contract

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

L

L!! noooooooooo!

I just watched episode 25 when L died! I can’t believe he’s dead! It’s my first time to like an anime character and it’s so painful to see him die just like that!
Ryuugi!! Nooooooo!!

I attended my gym class today and because of my excitement I rushed to one of the machines and got myself sprained!! The horror!! The trainers came to my aid and there was this trainer who is really cute.. ehem…. He got the ice and massaged my foot. He is really tall and can carry all the weights in any machine. My first question in mind if he’s um……… hehe because my counselor told me that many male customers complain because …. Just go to the gym and mingle with the “real” guys. He seems real to me! Haha. He became my lil bro’s personal trainer that’s why I’ll be seeing more of him from now on. My counselor became my personal trainer and she looks great and fit! Another thing that made me turn on was he persuaded me to join a pageant next summer and not to worry because my trainer and my program plus my looks “daw” can make me fit to join that event. Haha… I’m sure he’s just flattering me but I said “opo” many times just to satisfy him. I think he’s already in his mid 20s but I’m sure his kind and friendly approach could make any customer like him.

Well that goes for my lil bro’s trainer, my successful program and my injured foot!
posted by "hean" at 5/22/2007 09:47:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I woke up one morning and saw the sun shining brightly at me. See? This is life. I must learn to move on, take the risk and be happy. I turned back and saw the dark past..."Hey, Its miserable in here, do you want to come with me?"

would i dare go back?

Most of us realize that we love someone just because she/he's already gone...
that's wrong..
do learn from mistakes...

admirers & fans.. don't think this is for u..
haha =)

Name: