Social Contract

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

rain

The rain is pouring. The sky is dark and gloomy. Time to bid summer goodbye.

I'm tired.
Tired of the colorful flowers
Tired of the intense heat
Tired of the bright sun
Tired of everything around me

I just turned 18 but it seems age doesn't matter if it comes to me.
I'm trying hard to look like one but an unknown force is depriving me from attaining this goal.
I don't think I'm ready. Really, I'm not yet ready.
There are things that I still don't understand. I still have plenty of insecurities.
I'm still dependent and my friends are still protective.
Can I not learn to stand alone?
Am I too weak to be alone?

Yes...
Yes..

I'm fickle.. I'm weak..
I'm selfish..I'm too selfish..
I still can't consider other people's feelings..
I get what I want
Truly.. I'm a spoiled brat! Arggh!
If there's someone out there who could help me...
please... call me.. I really need help..
Those who accepted me already.. thank you!
***stop***
posted by "hean" at 5/29/2007 08:25:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I woke up one morning and saw the sun shining brightly at me. See? This is life. I must learn to move on, take the risk and be happy. I turned back and saw the dark past..."Hey, Its miserable in here, do you want to come with me?"

would i dare go back?

Most of us realize that we love someone just because she/he's already gone...
that's wrong..
do learn from mistakes...

admirers & fans.. don't think this is for u..
haha =)

Name: