Social Contract

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Bea!

me and my bes


A Piece of My Story

“Gusto mo?”
12 years has passed and I’ve never forgotten the words she often says. Her mother is a good homemaker that’s why she always shares her “baon” with me. During dismissal, I usually sit at the back of the bus while she still runs wild in our school. With her long braided hair, she dances, smiles and laughs.

With these qualities…
We became complete opposites,
With these qualities…
We became best of friends.

“Ako na kasi sa harapan, sa susunod ikaw naman.” We often trade places in our line back in grade 2. We have the same height and “almost” same eyes but quite different posture and weight. I was quite the chubby one and she is the future “cheer leader” in class. After that year, we parted ways and never became classmates in grade school.

We grew..
We met other people
We survived..

“Hi” This was left. A simple greeting every time we meet at the corridors. Time drifted us apart. My friends and her friends made us very busy to hang out with each other.
We lived in different worlds.
Tick… Tick…tick…

“Magtest ka sa Masci!” We both passed.. and well.. You know the rest!

HAPPY B-DAY BEA!
posted by "hean" at 5/22/2007 10:15:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I woke up one morning and saw the sun shining brightly at me. See? This is life. I must learn to move on, take the risk and be happy. I turned back and saw the dark past..."Hey, Its miserable in here, do you want to come with me?"

would i dare go back?

Most of us realize that we love someone just because she/he's already gone...
that's wrong..
do learn from mistakes...

admirers & fans.. don't think this is for u..
haha =)

Name: